- Updated On:
- February 1, 2022
Towns at Rouge Valley is a townhouse project by Tribute Communities. Towns at Rouge Valley is located at Sheppard Avenue East in Scarborough. Towns at Rouge Valley is a collection of urban town-homes.
CUSTOM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
• Elevations feature an impressive array of clay brick and stucco, as per applicable plan.
• Aluminum frame and post railings with tempered glass.
• Wood framed party wall construction exceeds O.B.C. requirements.
• Superior 2″x 6″ wood exterior construction. Exterior walls are insulated to R24, basement walls to R12.
• All 5/8″ tongue & groove subfloors to be sanded and fastened with screws.
• Thermopane Low E Argon vinyl casement windows with insulated spacers throughout as per plan. Opening windows are screened.
• Aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
• Metal insulated entry door with weather stripping and deadbolt lock (as per applicable plan).
• All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
Towns at Rouge Valley Floor Plans
Floor plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.