- Updated On:
- June 22, 2018
Peter Street Condos is a new 40 storey mixed use building at the corner of Peter and Adelaide St West. The tower will feature an 11 storey podium and contain 330 residential units and 118 parking spots with 5 levels of below grade parking. Retail will be at street level while commercial and office space are proposed on the second and third floors.
Peter Street Condos is about spectacular exterior and interior design. It’s about location, at the very heart of Canada’s most vibrant and exciting city. But, most of all, Peter Street Condos is about you.
- A dramatic 40-storey glass and aluminum tower, designed by the award-winning architectural firm architectsAlliance, at the north-east corner of Adelaide Street West and Peter Street.
- Lobby, interiors and amenities designed by internationally renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone.
- Totum LifeSciences® will be the partnered provider of life fitness amenities at Peter Street Condominiums. Residents will have use of seven classes per week to be held in the Totum P.S. Club. Residents will also have the ability to book, through Totum, personal trainers, therapeutic services and additional fitness classes within the building, on a pay per use schedule.
- Amenities will be located on the fourth and fifth floor and will include fitness and weight rooms, yoga area, therapeutic/massage room, theatre room with servery, billiard room, lounge and kitchen and dining room.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
- One guest suite provided for residents’ use.
- Exterior glazing with Low E double pane glass.
- Individual suite hydro metering.
- Environmentally controlled rain water harvested for irrigation.
- Security coded access FOB for all residents.
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station.
- Underground garage painted white and lit with fluorescent lighting for added safety and security.
- Dedicated parking shuttle elevator for enhanced security.
- Visitor and resident bicycle storage on the ground floor, entered off Peter Street.
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby.
Floor plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.