Sales Manager Hiring!
- Real estate License is a MUST
- Job is Remote
- Required: 42 Hrs / 6 Days / Week
One of the fastest growing, fast paced, tech savvy and successful Toronto/Canada-based real estate brokerages, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database. Our agents produce more than 3x the annual production of our competitors.
We need a self-driven individual to come up with new ideas and strategies and implement them on a regular basis to increase sales.
With 20+ years in this niche, we are on our way to be the largest preconstruction team in the industry. If you want to be part of a dynamic team that will elevate you to success, please apply
Compensation $50,000 Plus Bonus ( $200,000+ Potential)
We are fully cloud based (you will be working from home (your location of choice) more than 95% of the times)
• This role requires familiarization with our technology, our Culture Code, our policies, and our best practices as well as ability to locate and explain internal documentation
• Support a team of real estate agents to meet and exceed targets
• Hands-on coaching and deal support to navigate challenging situations
• Help to onboard new agents to achieve time-to-productivity goals, conduct 1 on 1s, pipeline reviews, and performance assessments with agents on a daily/weekly basis
• Set aggressive sales goals with sales team & ISA department
• Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
• Manage the activities and performance of the sales team & ISA department by holding daily/weekly accountability sessions, listen to calls and meetings and hold them accountable to their set goals (actual vs goal)
• Report on sales activity, productivity and forecast to senior management
• Stay up to date with real estate market trends and translate that knowledge into actions
• Stay up to date with the latest & upcoming preconstruction projects and inform the marketing team and collaborate for the campaigns, daily flyers and so forth
• Conduct regular competitive market analysis to ensure that the company is well-positioned against competitors from both potential agents and client’s perspectives
• Provide training for sales team
• Work on sales scripts with agents (Role play,…)
• Prepare and present material and run the two team weekly meetings (Sales training techniques, Role plays, Project presentations, Objection handling,…)
• Develop and maintain the annual strategic sales and marketing plan and budgets for the Team
• Coordinate with agents and staff to regularly obtain feedback and testimonials from buyers and sellers prospects via surveys, focus groups, and social media and social events
• Learn the company’s provided tools and technology in depth and help with onboarding new agents
• Learn quick, contribute in, and adapt with ongoing technology and process changes to help increase in sales
• Manage the ISA department and monitor their performance
• Work in-sink and closely with the marketing department, hiring department, dev department and ISA department to update action plans, templates, scripts, presentations on a regular basis
• Help the agents in dealing with complaints, RECO inquiries and…
• Get creative with gamification and leaderboard competitions to help increase sales as a team
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Inspire a culture of performance and growth mindset
• Assist agents with “emergencies” after hours or on the weekends need be (On Call).
DON’T APPLY IF YOU DON’T:
• Own a reliable computer and phone. Have access to high-speed internet and are very comfortable using technology on a regular basis. We are a fully cloud-based brokerage
• Have a valid real estate license in Ontario
• Have a proven success as a Sales Manger or Team lead for a min of 2 years
• Have a min of 12 preconstruction deals in your resume as a salesperson!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $50,000.00-$200,000.00 per year