- Updated On:
- June 22, 2018
Festival Tower is the ultimate in ultra-chic, sophisticated living in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District. With 5-star Hotel-Inspired Services, this lifestyle will be a world first.
One part Condo, One part Film Festival.
The opportunity to live above such an important cultural centre is truly unique. Festival Tower, rising 41 floors above Festival Centre’s five-storey podium building at King and John in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District, is being developed by The Daniels Corporation in partnership with renowned filmmaker Ivan Reitman and his sisters Agi Andel and Susan Michaels. Festival Tower is unrivalled in the Toronto condominium market and is destined to downtown’s hottest, hippest address…
Festival Tower residents will also experience all the amenities of the Tower Club, a complete spa and fitness centre with indoor and outdoor whirlpools, saunas, aromatherapy steam rooms, and access to a full menu of spa treatments. Kick-boxing, tai-bo, Pilates, and yoga classes will also be available, as will personalized training on the most advanced lineup of aerobics and weight training equipment.
MAGNIFICENT BUILDING FEATURES
- Dramatic 46-storey condominium residence atop Bell Lightbox, the new permanent home of the Toronto International Film Festival Group
- World-class architecturally designed building that soars from its limestone-clad base into a tower sheathed in clear and sandblasted glass, and crowned by an illuminated glass rooftop
- A luxurious 2-storey lobby designed and furnished by an award-winning interior design team will feature a major Peter Powning artwork -The Fantasm. This dramatic 3-dimensional wall sculpture made of slumped glass and cast bronze will be backlit by digital video to create an animated presence, a fantasm of light and colour in perpetual motion, ever evolving, moving and shifting
- Direct access from the lobby to a 2-storey bar / café / restaurant on the ground floor
- Private 24-hour concierge will assure your comfort and security, and facilitate Valet Parking Service, as needed
- A friendly Doorman welcomes you and your guests during executive hours
- A second lobby located on the 10th floor will be home to the Resident Services Director who will provide you with the ultimate in 5-Star Hotel-Inspired services
- An Operations Manager will oversee the tower maintenance
- The Tower Club located on the 10th and 11th floors offers amenities on a level of sophistication that is unprecedented. Amenities include:
- High-speed elevators will whisk you to your chosen destination
- On-site car sharing program, with up to 6 cars available on an as needed basis
- Overnight visitors can be comfortably accommodated in the fully decorated guest suites
Floor plans are not to scale and is subject to architectural review and revision, including without limitation, the Unit being constructed with a layout that is the reverse of that set out above. All materials, specifications, details and dimensions, if any, are approximate and subject to change without notice in order to comply with building site conditions and municipal, structural, Vendor and/or architectural requirements. Actual floor area may vary in accordance with Bulletin 22 published by the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Bulkheads are not shown on floor plans and may be located in areas of the Unit as required to provide venting and mechanical systems. Balconies, Terraces and Patios if any are exclusive use common elements, shown for display purposes only and location and size are subject to change without notice. Window location, size and type may vary without notice. E.&O.E.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.